I shoot in a documentary and traditional style. This simply means that I will capture all of the main events on your wedding day with all of the traditional portraits included. When I edit, I am going to keep in mind the sequence of the days events and give you a beautiful story from beginning to end.
- I use a flat day rate. (7am-11:59pm) I don't want you to worry on your big day if things run a little late.
- Insurance available if required by venue or other vendor.
- All packages include two videographers.
- All packages include three or more Nikon 1080p HD DLSR 60 frames per second format cameras.
- Video lighting equipment included for night or dimly lit instances.
- 6-8 week turnaround on the final product.
I like to edit in a fine art style using light and dramatic camera angles in my films. I also enjoy bringing out the fun side of a wedding with upbeat music and creative editing.
- No additional charges for a bit of extra editing. I give you two weeks to go over your final film to mark any requests for small edits or changes needed for the film.
Only three things are needed to confirm your booking
- Pricing Contract- When a final price is agreed upon, I will send you a .pdf pricing contract to be signed and returned through the mail or through email.
- The Service Agreement can be found here. This gives me all the basic info of your big day for my records. Note: I will also contact you two weeks prior to your wedding date for the most current details and requests for your big day.
- 25% non-refundable deposit due at the time of booking.
You will receive a confirmation letter upon submission of these materials.